Email your resume to: Humanresources.email@example.com or Apply at the bottom of the page.
Flowback & Well Testing Sales Representative
The organization is seeking to recruit a US Sales Representative – Well Testing & Flow Back to be located around Three Rivers and Houston,Tx. To be part of team leading the Well Testing sales activities across South and West Texas.
The company has an established Well Testing business unit that provides Well Testing services to high profile E&P clients across the globe in The Middle East and Mexico, And through recent years expanded in USA market.
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Located or willing and able to relocate where work needed.
- Educated with a Bachelors degree in Engineering or similarly related high education.
- Minimum of 5 years experience specifically within the Well Testing sector.
- Must have previous sales and business development experience in the same area of work. Prior technical and/or operations experience could be beneficial.
- Possess a strong network of connections with small, mid-sized, independent and super-major E&P companies across the United States especially South and West Texas.
- Domestic US experience is a must.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Support the growth and development of the Well Testing business, working closely with Sales team, operations and technical teams to identify and pursue areas for growth.
- Manage relationships with clients and utilize network of connections to identify new business opportunities.
- Overall responsibility for leading sales activities with the Sales Team for Well Testing services across South and West Texas.
- Ensuring sales targets are achieved and exceeded leading to above target sales revenues for the business unit.
- Monitor and report on market trends, forecasts and competitor activities.
This position reports directly into the Business Unit Manager and the Operation Manager - Well Testing.
In return after 30 days evaluation, you will receive a basic salary commensurate with experience + competitive bonus structure + benefits.
Flowback & Well Testing “Sr Operator, Operator, Jr Operator”
The organization is seeking to recruit a Crew – FlowBack & Well Testing to be located around Three Rivers (as of the coronavirus, we are trying to limit travel - Apply only if your live within 50 miles). To be part of team leading the Well Testing sales activities across South as a Full Time and/or Part Time with experience 3+ Years ( please don't apply if with less years of experience in Well Testing)
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Proactive attitude (seeks an opportunity to learn and ways to improve)
- Cleared to operate a company vehicle
- Able to lift 50-100lbs and work long hours in extreme conditions
- Have a professional appearance
Key Activities and Accountabilities:
- Carry out operations with team members ensuring safe completion of the operational task with prevention of technical issues in line with the Operating manual.
- Undertake checks on all equipment for their compliance with PICO’s policies, standards and procedures and ensure they are technically correct for the operation being carried out.
- Attend and participate in tool box talks and planning meetings when required.
- Will be required to work at onshore bases in the preparation, maintenance and return of equipment.
- Liaise with client representatives when required in a professional manner ensuring quality of service to client.
- Ensure completion of required documentation for company procedures, processes and specific client’s requirements.
- Ability to adapt in any work environment making decisions during operations that protect people, equipment and environment
- Work with colleagues and Supervisor to complete required competencies for current and next role.
- Adhere to work schedule of 24/7 On-Call and able to report in a timely manner to office or job site when requested.
- Actively work with subordinates to share knowledge to assist with their competency progression when required. Willing to cross train and integrate with other product lines within Company
- Actively adhere to the Code of Conduct and Anti-Bribery policies, procedures and processes to ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to PICO’s reputation is minimized. If necessary, report possible violations or conflicts of interest.
- Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable Quality policies, procedures, processes and systems. Take an active part in quality improvement processes. Identify and report any deficiencies to supervisor and obtain authorization for any deviations from standard procedures.
- Actively comply with all applicable Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures and processes. Promote HSE awareness; take responsibility and be accountable for own safety and safety of others. Demonstrate the personal application of HSE procedures in daily performance and always follow the 10 Safety House Rules.
- Assist with disassembly, repair, assembly of Flowback Manifolds, Plug Catchers and other related equipment in the shop.
- Perform customer deliveries to and from locations.
- Be on call 24/7 for customer jobs and other tasks.
- Filling out field invoices correctly and getting signatures from customers.
Minimum Requirements for Employment Behavioral
- Be able to pass a drug test at any point in time before and/or during employment.
- Must pass and maintain a client required random drug tests
- Have a background investigation
- Display a positive attitude.
- Exhibit strong, desirable work ethic.
- Be available via telephone at all times.
- Be able to work/stay away from home for multiple, consecutive days in a row.
- Follow instruction.
- Work cooperatively with co-workers.
- Perform under pressure.
- Maintain a respectable image.
- Applicant must be fluent in English.
- Must be able to perform basic math.
- Applicant must be able to think quickly and solve problems on their own.
- Must follow and abide by all Company and customer safety policies and procedures.
- Be able to follow procedures and written guidelines for preparing customer orders and repairs.
- Safely drive company vehicles abiding by all law, regulations and company policies.
- Clearly communicate with management and customer Representatives.
- Have and maintain a positive attitude and maintain a friendly work environment.
- Must be willing to travel to customers locations and company location in other districts.
- Must be able to keep required paperwork, invoices, inspection sheets filled out, organized and turned in to the appropriate personnel.
- On-time for pickup and location
- Ready to work (PPE and additional clothing for weather, water, food)
- Team player (willing and effective at receiving guidance and feedback)
- Properly and consistently complete and update a JSA as the situation changes
- Identify and serve key company men
- Excels at all SSE - Op expectations (prevents actions that are dumb, different, or dangerous)
- Expert manifold operator, plug catcher, SKO, Line Heater, and separator operator
- Expert at identifying and correcting problems on site (including maintenance)
- Expert communicator, serving the company men, subordinates, and management
- Capable of identifying and correcting problems on site (including maintenance)
- Can effectively instruct, ensuring SSE through Op meet or exceed their expectations and knowledge base
- Capable of supporting multiple job sites simultaneously
- Proficient with job site logistics (plans, prepares, and communicates proper site layout, ensuring all necessary tools and equipment are available on the first trip out)
- Fully understands customer goals and associated impacts from flowback operator decisions and actions
- Reporting accurate, hourly data (or required customer frequency)
- Communicate and annotate detailed shift changes
- Report timely data to Supervisors & Management (near misses / good catches, daily field status reporting, etc.)
- Report daily hours
- Keeps location organized and clean of debris, trash, and obstructions
- Work 12+ hrs per day, multiple days consecutively.
- Withstand extreme weather conditions throughout all seasons.
- Lift/carry object weighing 50+lbs.
- Co-lift/carry objects weighing 100+ lbs.
- Withstand long periods of repetitive motion.
- Swinging 10+lb hammers
- Foot movement
- Face must be clean shaven at all times.
- Day shift
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- Night shift
- 12 hour shift
- Competitive hourly pay, based on experience.
- Non-tax per diem
- Daily truck allowance
Email your resume to: Humanresources.firstname.lastname@example.org or Apply at the bottom of the page